Monday, September 29, 2008

Back to Work!

We are proud to announce that the Jones family officially survived Mom's first day back to work!
Only a few tears were shed this morning (by me, not SoyBoy of course).

Sawyer stayed with Two-Mommy today and was so excited about the new schedule that he only slept for a few minutes....I came home to find Two-Mommy still in her pajamas with a happy little bundle of SOY in her arms! It is ViVi's turn tomorrow-- I wonder if she too will get the bright-eyed, energetic Sawyer too......



Needless to say our boy was pooped tonight....it was a fight to keep awake for his nighttime feeding. I can't wait to see how long he sleeps....I'm predicting that we may get a new record!

Here are some pics with Mommy and Daddy before work.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gable said...

aww ryan! thinking about you this week...i know it must be hard! give sawyer a little kiss for me:)