Sunday, October 5, 2008

Punkin Boy

Well we survived the first week back to work! Sawyer is adjusting to spending the days with his grandparents and I am adjusting to not getting to spend every minute with my boy :(

We had a busy weekend at the wedding of my best friend from high school, Kristin. It was beautiful and Bryan and I had so much fun! Two-Mommy and Granddad came to the wedding and Sawyer spent the night with ViVi and Poppa for the first time! ViVi dressed him in these adorable Pumpkin pajamas. He is going to be all set for his first halloween and we are awaiting the arrival his costume!

Sawyer turned 2 months old yesterday and he has his 2 month doc appointment this week. We can't wait to see how big he is now, but I am dreading his first round of immunization shots.....poor boy! I will take another comparison picture soon so we can see how much he has grown!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mrs.Preppy said...

He is the cutest pumpkin I have seen this fall!