Thursday, September 25, 2008

Baby Buds








We had a fun day yesterday. First Uncle Jack came to visit his favorite nephew. Jack agreed to watch Sawyer while I hopped in the shower. This is what I found when I came back.....I think they are going to get along just fine!









We then went to visit Sawyer's first younger friend. Baby Ali belongs Yan, who is a resident with me. She is just two weeks old and such a beautiful little girl, with a head full of dark hair! Yan and I were pregnant together-- and even on the same team one month. I know that the two of us waddling to the code blues at the hospital must have been quite a site! Now we get to be mommies together....who knows, maybe Sawyer and Ali will have a little love connection in the future....it will be fun to watch and see!

1 comment:

Gable said...

cute! sawyer sleeps with his arms in all the same ways that adults do...it makes me laugh.