Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Growing Like a Weed!


Yesterday was Sawyer's one month checkup and he got a great report. Here are his new stats:

Weight: 9 lbs 2 oz! (up from 7 lbs 11 oz 2 weeks ago)

Length: 21 1/4 inches (one inch longer than at birth)


We have enjoyed comparing Sawyer's size at one month to Bryan's size at the same age....Bryan was 13 lbs and 1.5 inches longer at one month!

It is hard to believe how much our baby has grown in just 2 weeks. Just compare these pictures taken 2 weeks apart....he is really filling out!












3 comments:

Unknown said...

yay Ryan! I love reading your blog! I would also like to point out that I won the voting contest. What do I win?? I can't wait to meet him!!!

Anonymous said...

Sawyer is so cute! I love the picture of him and Bryan sleeping the same way. I can't wait to come see Sawyer again.

-Jennie Clark

Days of Golden said...

Such a cute baby! We hope you are doing well!