Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Smart, Stylish, Smiley Sawyer....

I set out this week to buy a new mobile for Soy-Boy.....we want to make sure our baby is getting enough visual stimulation so that his brain will grow to its maximum potential! I started out looking at the decorative mobiles, but then found my way to the educational section. We ended up with a very fancy piece of equipment! It plays classical music-- you can choose which composer you'd like to hear. It has many colors and 4 different types of movement. And, did you know that little babies prefer to look at black and white images-- because they can see the contrast best. He is mesmerized by the mobile!



Here is an adorable picture of Sawyer taken on his 6 week birthday-- he can finally fit into his first Ralph Lauren outfit-- and yes he will be wearing white after labor day because its now or never baby!



I think that we can mark yesterday as Sawyer's first meaningful Smile....elicited by his Grandmother ViVi! Vicki was holding Sawyer and engaged in some serious baby talk and he just started smiling....over and over for about a minute! I have not caught his smile on film quite yet but I'm working on it and I hope that we start to see more of happy boy!




Finally, we are sad to say goodbye to Aunt Jessica today....we have so much fun over the past 10 days! She and Sawyer have gotten to spend a lot of quality time together. I told her that she better come visit again soon if she wants to remain the favorite Aunt! We appreciate all of the yummy meals (I got used to having a chef in my kitchen!) and good times. I love this picture of Jess taken at my parents house....We love you Jessica!
>

2 comments:

Gable said...

precious pic of sawyer! that kid could be a baby model :) in fact, i think you SHOULD capitalize on the beautiful blending of the jones/fiedler genes...that is, up until he wants to put tassels on his baseball uniform. haha.

Brittany Musacchio said...

I love that picture of Sawyer.. He is getting so big.